TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Charmios.com. These terms and conditions apply to the Charmios website located at www.charmios.com and all other sites, services, and tools where these terms and conditions appear or are linked (collectively, the “Site”). As used in these terms and conditions, “Charmios”, “us”, or “we” refers to Charmios LLC. and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
The Site is provided as a service to our customers. Please review the following terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of the Site (the “Agreement”).
Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement. We reserve the right to update or modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice. We encourage you to review the Agreement whenever you use the Site. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Site.
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, and other material (collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed property of Charmios or its supplies or licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of Charmios and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Michaels and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
LICENSE AND ACCESS
The Site and the Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded Content is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, creative derivative works from, sell or exploit in any way any of the Contents or the Site.
The Site is intended for use by individuals 13 years of age or older. If you are under 18, you may use this Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED CONDUCT
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to Michaels that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. Specifically, but without limitation, you may not:
- use the Site to transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or harasses or advocates harassment of another person or promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities;
- use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data, or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents provided by Michaels or generally publicly available browsers;
- make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining, or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store, or use any Content, product listings, descriptions, prices, or images, except pursuant to the limited license granted by this Agreement;
- misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that infringes upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, network, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access, (ii) trying to change the behavior of the Site, (iii) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures, (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mailbombing, or crashing, (v) forging any header or part of the header information in any email or posting, or (vi) impersonating the Michaels website or impersonating another user;
- falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, or labels of the origin or source of any material included on or uploaded to the Site;
- solicit password or personally identifying information from other users;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site, or
- commit any other act that is otherwise inappropriate for the Site, in Michaels sole judgment.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
You may be required to register with Charmios in order to access certain services or areas of the Site. Your use name and password are for your personal use only. We may refuse to grant to you the user name you request. If you register an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your account or your use of the Site and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site if you violate this Agreement, for any reason, or for no reason. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site. Upon termination, all provisions of this Agreement that are intended to survive termination, all representations and warranties, all limitations of liability, and all indemnities shall survive such termination.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site (each purchase, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to Michaels the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. You remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED
All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available.
Michaels may modify or discontinue any part of the Site; charge, modify, or waive fees required to use the Site; or offer opportunities to some or all Site users. Michaels reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted to the Site. Your continued use of the Site will indicate your acceptance of the current Agreement.