Life Of The Party
Fireman's Badge Chocolate Mold
Each Fireman's Badge chocolate piece is approx. 2-3/8" Diameter x 5/16" Deep, 1 chocolate mold per listing.
This Chocolate Mold is so easy to use – simply melt the chocolate, pipe the melted chocolate into the cavities and stick in the fridge to set for 10-minutes.
Suitable for chocolate, soap making, plaster and concrete crafting. Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients. This plastic mold is food safe and FDA approved.
Not dishwasher safe, recommended cleaning is to hand wash and towel dry.